Tuesday, July 15, 2014

And I'm Back in Orange!

I know that I haven't written, and it's a total shame. Since I've been back I've been so busy! I have returned to the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. In case you haven't seen how beautiful it is, prepared to be enlightened!


This, my friends, is Port Angeles. I have been here for about a month and a half now. It's been the best season; beautiful and sunny. The weather is what I imagine when it's not sunny. Because when I visit, most often times, it isn't sunny. But right now it's always at least a constant 65 degrees, the sun is shining, and I get to go on adventures. I have been out to the beautiful Lake Crescent, Lake Sutherland, Port Hadlock, and all over on the Olympic Peninsula! Although, I have been busy on adventures I have really been thinking about posting. I miss writing all of the time. I miss my readers, and publicizing my adventures! Yes, I am back in the United States, but the traveling doesn't stop here! In August I will be visiting family in Santa Monica, California. I will be visiting the iconic Venice Beach and Muscle Beach! I'll take pictures and talk of my adventures. I don't have much time to talk too much right now, but just know that if I'm not writing I am enjoying myself and the sunshine! My last over-all message, is that if you want to visit the beautiful place that I currently am situated, I highly suggest the winter seasons. Yes, it is just as beautiful. Yes, there is rain. But right now there are sooooooo many tourists. I love that this place has finally gotten some attention and publicity. However, the roads here were NOT built for the amounts of traffic that they are currently holding. Either way, you should come and visit. I guess any time. Because it really is unlike any other place in the world. And it is really beautiful. That is all!

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment